Monday 3 October 2011

Is the Green Revolution just Pea Soup

I have been happily talking about the need for a radical shift towards a low carbon society. A greener and fairer society.

This is something I have believed in for as long as I can remember? A world that lives within it's own means and provides for all, regardless of race, creed, colour or status.

Recently the more I read the more I see the immoral taking control of this Green Revolution. Investors and cowboys making quick bucks from an emerging market.

We need to be sure what we want? If we want long term change for all, we need to step back and look at how we go about it. If each community starts to embrace this idea we can protect against the corrupt world we have now. Failing to do so will see the power held by fewer and fewer people for the detriment of more and more.

Let's get fairer and not let the cash cow cloud the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment